Blog Posts


Wednesday 31 August 2016

My labour day lasts a lifetime!

Labour Day is fast approaching and with Labour Day comes back to school and the corresponding sales. I don't know about you, but my inbox is full of Labour Day emails from all sorts of stores. I think I need to unsubscribe to a lot of stuff, too bad they haven't created an app or something where you can sign up for these notifications and they collect there so they don't clog up your email.

Anyways, when I saw the first Labour Day email, I was a little confused and excited. I didn't understand why stores were offering discounts on the day you went into labour. It's an awesome concept since you're in some wicked awful pain, but how do they keep track of that and I'm busy birthing a baby, I don't care about your damned sales.

I think I was a little exhausted when I read through the subject lines. It then came to me that they were referring to the holiday, Labour Day, not the day I went into labour. I'm pretty sure the baby I get to take home after my labour day is better than the sales you're offering me on material possessions. Thanks, but no thanks!

I think I need to catch up on some sleep.

My labour day!

No comments:

Post a Comment